SCHOOL OF BHAGAVAD GITA conducts
GITA, YOGA and MEDITATION CAMP
A residential spiritual camp for body, mind and soul
Dates: 27, 28 and 29 APRIL 2018
Venue: Salagramam Ashram, Kundamankadavu, Thiruvananthapuram
Under the guidance of Swami Sandeepananda Giri, the camp will include:
Bhagavad Gita classes by Swamiji
Meditation guided by Swamiji
Yoga class by trained experts
Talk and demonstration on stress management, healthy life style and food
Interactive sessions and discussions
The camp is open to all. It is basically residential. However, limited places are available for day participants also. Participants are to arrive at the ashram by evening/night of 27th April.
Camp donation of Rs 3500 may be made for food, stay and other arrangements. Non- resident participants may contribute Rs 2500.
Those interested may please register their places in advance.
You may register online here:http://www.schoolofbhagavadgita.org/courses-and-retreats/for-seniors
Please avail of this unique opportunity to rejuvenate body, mind and spirit.
For more details and registration, please contact:
9446033331, 0471-2367299, 9447168006
- Dec 31, 2018 | ADMISSION OPEN At BHAVISHYA SCHOOL
- Oct 19, 2018 | VIDYARAMBHAM & MATHRU PUJA
- Oct 18, 2018 | MAHANAVAMI- DISCOURSE & BHAJAN
- Sep 23, 2018 | SPIRITUAL HERITAGE CAMP
- Sep 01, 2018 | AKHANDA GITA YAJNAM On ACV News
- Aug 23, 2018 | 18th KAILAS MANASAROVAR YATRA
- Jul 31, 2018 | Pre-Publication Offer For Swami Sandeepananda Giri's Bhagavad Gita Brihad Vyakhyanam
- Jul 15, 2018 | SATSANG _Sukhino Bhavantu
- May 26, 2018 | DARSHANA MAALA Discourse Series
- May 19, 2018 | KALIKKOOTTAM 2018