SCHOOL OF BHAGAVAD GITA conducts
GITA, YOGA and MEDITATION CAMP
A residential spiritual camp for body, mind and soul
Dates: 27, 28 and 29 APRIL 2018
Venue: Salagramam Ashram, Kundamankadavu, Thiruvananthapuram
Under the guidance of Swami Sandeepananda Giri, the camp will include:
Bhagavad Gita classes by Swamiji
Meditation guided by Swamiji
Yoga class by trained experts
Talk and demonstration on stress management, healthy life style and food
Interactive sessions and discussions
The camp is open to all. It is basically residential. However, limited places are available for day participants also. Participants are to arrive at the ashram by evening/night of 27th April.
Camp donation of Rs 3500 may be made for food, stay and other arrangements. Non- resident participants may contribute Rs 2500.
Those interested may please register their places in advance.
You may register online here:http://www.schoolofbhagavadgita.org/courses-and-retreats/for-seniors
Please avail of this unique opportunity to rejuvenate body, mind and spirit.
For more details and registration, please contact:
9446033331, 0471-2367299, 9447168006
- Jul 15, 2018 | SATSANG _Sukhino Bhavantu
- May 26, 2018 | DARSHANA MAALA Discourse Series
- May 20, 2018 | KALIKKOOTTAM 2018
- May 03, 2018 | BALAGRAMAM 2018
- Apr 27, 2018 | Discussion In Trivandrum
- Apr 23, 2018 | BHAGAVAD GITA YAJNAM In PAYYANNUR
- Apr 08, 2018 | Talk At WYNAD -BHARATHEEYATHA
- Mar 17, 2018 | ONE-DAY YATRA And SATSANG
- Mar 11, 2018 | BHAJAGOVINDAM - Discourse Series
- Feb 25, 2018 | Gita Prabhashanam At Ottoor,near Attingal And Varkala