ONE-DAY YATRA And SATSANG
One day Yatra and satsang on Saturday, 17 March 2018
School of Bhagavad Gita is organizing a One day Yatra and satsang on Saturday, 17 March 2018
Under the guidance and participation of Swami Sandeepananda Giri, the yatra will be to Aruvippuram, near Neyyattinkara, Trivandrum. This is the temple first consecrated by Sri Narayana Guru, installing the stone that he picked from the nearby Neyyar river, as the idol of Lord Shiva. It is here that Sri Narayana Guru presided over the first meeting of SNDP Yogam in 1903.
In this sacred ground, Swamiji will be conducting a satsang and discourse on Anukamba Dashakam, the famous work of the Guru.
After lunch, the participants will visit the Vellayani Lake and its beautiful surroundings. Yatra begins at 9.30 A.M from Salagramam Ashram and will return by 5 P.M
Outstation participants can be accommodated in Salagramam Ashram the previous day.
Those interested may please register their names in advance, to make arrangements for bus and food.
For registration and more details – Phones : 9446033331,9447168006, 0471-2367299, Email- email@example.com
- Sep 23, 2018 | SPIRITUAL HERITAGE CAMP
- Sep 01, 2018 | AKHANDA GITA YAJNAM On ACV News
- Aug 23, 2018 | 18th KAILAS MANASAROVAR YATRA
- Jul 31, 2018 | Pre-Publication Offer For Swami Sandeepananda Giri's Bhagavad Gita Brihad Vyakhyanam
- Jul 15, 2018 | SATSANG _Sukhino Bhavantu
- May 26, 2018 | DARSHANA MAALA Discourse Series
- May 20, 2018 | KALIKKOOTTAM 2018
- May 03, 2018 | BALAGRAMAM 2018
- Apr 29, 2018 | GITA,YOGA,MEDITATION CAMP
- Apr 27, 2018 | Discussion In Trivandrum